Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why is this guy treating me like this, does he even like me?

Kay i have a problem, mostly every guy that i tend to like or get in a situation with, they always end up to be the player/jock types that just treat me like i mean nothing. Just like this one senior, btw i am freshman in highschool. He would text me everyday and would always ask to hang out and we have hung out a few times through the past month and i really started to like him, he doesnt know it though. He would always make plans with me and all that. We haven't hooked up or anything yet, and he hasnt even made a move on me. But still he would text me and tell how he wants to see me and asks me to hang out every weekend.





I see him at school, and everytime i walk past him, he is ALWAYS looking at me but he never says anything. He hasnt texted me in a couple days, and i havent either, i usually never text him. I just want to play hard to get, and show that im not desperate like most freshmans would be for a senior. We haven't hung out alone yet, and everytime its with his friends, so its kind of boring. But he has told me several times that he wants to hang out just me and him. God, I just don't get it, i have already gone through so many guys that are jerks and even someone who was obsessed and stalked me all in just one year. I thought that this senior would be the one, but i could just see him ending up to be just another phase, like every other guy. Should i just move on, and not care anymore? Because I wish i just knew how he felt, but its probably too late now. It sucks that i put myself in a situation like this with a senior. I haven't texted him a few days, and he hasn't either. So he probably thinks that i dont care or something.








btw, he says that im pretty and all this too,


http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/csader/fhfhtfur.jpg


girl in the middleWhy is this guy treating me like this, does he even like me?
Maybe it's because he's graduating. He probably doesn't want to deal with a long distance relationship and is letting you go nicely.Why is this guy treating me like this, does he even like me?
i think that ur really pretty and u should just move on because think about it his a senior maybe he just wants to take advantage of u because since ur a freshman maybe he thinks it would be easy for him just move on and show him u can do so much better than him
TEXT HIM establish a friendship let him know you care don`t tell him you like him don`t date people for while


just deal with it in a mature way


if he is for you he will come back


be nice to him don`t ignore him


guys hate that stuff
i think he likes you but freack aout just to say it. And i think when he looks at you in the hallway iam thinking he dont want anybody to know that you and him are going out so thats what i think and dont try are to get cuase the guy is going to think you dont like him








and by the way you are super beautiful =D
well look seeing as i am guy and your in this tight situation i would have to say dont text him and just wait till he makes the next move. If he truley like you then he will text you back or talk to you. From the looks of it he just seems to want to know you but not go very far or that hes just scarred for some reason. My suggestion is to just wait it out. If he is truley the one for you then he will make some kind of contact to you. If not then look it one guy compared to the whole world youll be fine :D.
Just move on. He isn't worth your tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment