Monday, August 16, 2010

Where can I find some old dj equipment for real cheap,trade,or free?????

I'm still, after a few roadblocks in life lately, going to follow my dream and be a dj, and I need some old beat up equipment to practice on at home before I try it out in a club. I'm gonna bring tha ol' school party back (when I learn how). Anybody out there with any ideas? My income situation's a little shaky right now, I'm working on that too, so I need bargain store prices. Or even someone getting ready to throw some away.Where can I find some old dj equipment for real cheap,trade,or free?????
go to pawnshops.Ibought an extra pair of tecnique 1200's for $200.oo at a pawn shop in dallas.





If you have a Guitar Center in your town,they buy used turntables,repair them and sell them for cheap or you can trade in your old turntables and get a lot taken off the price of new ones.


at Guitar Center,


I got $150.00 a piece for the tables Igot at the pawnshop for $200.oo a pair. So I traded and got a pair of 1210's(brand new)for only a total of $700.00(saved close to $350.oo)





but at a pawnshop you can also find like a used gemini or numark starter tables for about $30 to $50 and an old numark or pyramid or realistic mixer for about $20 or $30.Where can I find some old dj equipment for real cheap,trade,or free?????
Well i am not throwing any thing away NOW. but you can always try ebay they are ound to have some


-
check out http://www.hollywooddj.com


they have some awesome prices on stuff... just don't get any belt drive turn-tables whatever you do...
well, ebay is always a good idea, but i also recomend garage sales and even asking at your local club, i got my turntables from the club when they bought new equipment, and the price was very cheap
You might try garageplanet.com
  • low cost web hosting
  • construction loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment