Friday, August 20, 2010

Why doesn't my Scorpio kick in like it is ';supposed'; to ;-)?

I keep reading responses from people on here as well as online astrology research and Scorpios are given ';credit'; for their vindictiveness and retaliatory abilities yet somehow I am not spiteful or vindictive. I don't understand why? I have a Scorpio Mars AND Venus. Shouldn't I be taking no prisoners : )





When I find myself in a position where I would have to choose to get a person back I will choose not to do it.





I do what I think over what I feel. If I find myself getting emotional about something and even really angry I go through a series of questions-





How important is it really?


Do you really even care enough about it?


What would providing a reaction really prove anyway?


Is the person even someone you are close to or care about?





Blah blah blah....you get the picture. If there are a lot of yeses to my answers then I talk to my best friends and they give me even more reason why I shouldn't care.





Why am I a lover not a fighter with this chart? I'm baffled :-)





Me:





Sun: Sadge


Moon: Leo


Ascendant: Gemini


Mercury: Capricorn


Mars %26amp; Venus: Scorpio





Why doesn't my Scorpio kick in like it is ';supposed'; to ;-)?
sun in sagittarius = free lover


moon in leo = attention seeker


ascendant = gemini (face of a gemini)


mars %26amp; venus in scorpio = conflict between the fighter and the lover





looking at your planetary locations alone can't really tell me why you're a lover and not a fighter, but looking at your placement, it doesn't look like you're the type to really ';fight';. Your sun and moon are in a fire sign. fire signs are known for being ';intense, passionate lovers'; in a different context against water signs. mercury's not really important here.





what is important is your mars and venus. scorpio's comfortable in mars, but not in venus. venus in scorpio is not very strong, while mars is very strong (as ancient ruler); however, you also have to look at which house it is located in. I'm assuming that it's probably not located in a house that would cause you to be a ';fighter';. a typical fighter house would be mars in scorpio in 1st house (house close to the ascendant). but since you have venus in scorpio as well, it would mitigate any ';aggressiveness'; of the scorpio with the ';venus charms'; anyways.





It's not that great having ';fighter'; image (i have mars in scorpio in the 1st house...). people think you're trying to argue with them when you're not.Why doesn't my Scorpio kick in like it is ';supposed'; to ;-)?
People misunderstand Scorpio (imo). The Scorpio in my experience tells them the truth about themself or the situation and is hurt and leaves to lick their wounds. People don't like to hear the truth (the resistance to hearing it means they know it is the truth). Also, when the scorpio walks away there is no one to argue with. Hence the scorpio has the last word and it is a powerful one. Actions speak louder than words and shuting the door is a very decisive statement.
Humanitarian Sag sun- lover of all people


deep thinker Gemini rising- less emotion, more thinking





Feelings Moon Squares Mars/Venus to dilute the powers of all...





How does your Leo react to things? When finally pushed too far do you finally explode into a lion's roar of anger, only for it to dissolve as quickly as it erupted? I'm guessing that this trait has also been diluted, but I am curious.
Essentially scorps are of three types...one the usual revengeful scorp,


two the eagle...who crush the enemy %26amp; soar high , three the chameleon/lizard whose wrath goes inward ...he does not actively take revenge but pray for harm of the enemy. Scorpio characteristic is heavily mellowed by moon position %26amp; ascendant position. a gemini asc. is bound to show the dilemma required for revenge...a lion often pardons his enemy when he is full.


Finally.... U R a sajji....not a scorp at all.



Not all Scorpios are like that. Your main stuff is all male signs (Sun, Moon, Rising). That puts your Scorpio in the 12 house of Pisces. Hidden away like a bad habit.





Probably more introspective and spiritual. Don't worry about it.
I am a Scorpio rising with a Sag sun, I've often wondered the same. However, I think the fact that I'm cautious with who I have around me, may be a Scorpio trait.
because its not true
Do you want it to kick in or something?


Don't feed/confirm my ego more...
Because the whole thing is made up?
  • curly hair styles
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment