Friday, August 20, 2010

What is wrong with me? Can any help me understand why I always feel this way?

Ever since 8th grade started, everything has been down hill and I always feel depressed and worried.





It started with my hatred of school. School always makes me really worried. I'm a straight A student, but now it doesn't seem like all the work and worry is worth it. Every morning before school I physically feel sick. I'm always worried about a test, project, or just because the homework was hard and I'm not sure if I did it right or not. Like last week, we were suppose to be in groups of 3 or 4. I was partners with my friend Jane, and another girl Lisa. I don't want to say this in a mean way, but Lisa has a lot of brain problems. She has the intellect of a 8 year old, but she is still in 8th grade. She asked to be in our group, so we said yes to be nice. But there wasn't really much she could do to help other then color. So really it was like a group of 2 instead of 4. So we just finished the project in time, but it turned out really crappy. I really like science, and want to do more science classes in high school. But this was a big project, and now I know i'm going to get a bad grade. So i freaked out about that. I like seriously couldn't calm myself down.





We have another project about the Sleepy Hallow story. But the project makes no sense and we only have until Friday to do it with our partners. The partner I got stuck with doesn't know how to do anything, so it makes it harder. I'm freaking out because it's 100 points!


I'm so confused and don't even know what to do. The teacher is no help either.





I recently started dating one of my best friends. We have been friends since 3rd grade. I don't know why i said yes to dating, I guess it seemed like we knew each other for a while and could make it work with dating. But he makes me feel so uncomfortable. By the 3rd day we were dating he was already saying I love you. And i don't know for sure if I love him yet. Just because we have known each other for years, doesn't mean we have been dating that long. He keeps taking things really fast and i don't know how to tell him to slow down. Right now I just want to break up so i don't have to deal with him, but he really likes me and I don't want to be mean. Every day I go home after school thinking, I can't last any long dating him. He makes things too hard.





I always have that ';I hate the world'; feeling. Lately I never feel like talking to people. I freak out about everything and panic. The little things will make me mad or sad, or just plain break down crying. I don't want to talk to friends or my bf, because they are just making life harder for me. I just want to hide in my room all day and not see people.





I would say it is just normal teenage stuff, but it is like 10 times worse then anyone else is going through. I feel like there is something off about me. Like I have anxiety or depression. i don't know! Can someone help? Or even someone to talk to. I feel like too much is bottled up, but I have no one i trust to talk to.What is wrong with me? Can any help me understand why I always feel this way?
Everyone gets crap like this in their life.


Something I think of nowadays is that life could be worse, so just live it up. Also, I know people think the world will end if they say something like ';I like you a lot, wanna go out';, what you need to do is not be afraid of saying things on your mind.


Talk talk talk to everyone you have a problem with until it isnt a problem, make the world your *****. =)What is wrong with me? Can any help me understand why I always feel this way?
I agree, what you're going through is COMPLETELY normal for that age! I went through it then, too. It's really horrible when you're there, living it, day to day to day, but believe me, it will pass, and then you will forget all about it and be much better! Just stick it through. Try picking up a new exercise, like yoga (if you don't already) or tai chi for relaxation, and/or a martial arts class to get out your pent up frustrations. Go for a jog in the park. Go for a hike with a friend. Get out in nature. Take your mind off your little world and remind yourself of how big the world is. Think of all the things you can be so grateful for -- your health, you can walk, talk, see, hear, smell, eat, dance, think, breathe... you have a roof over your head, food on your table.


Count your blessings, it helps to raise your negative thinking back to positive and will lift back your spirits. :)
Prayer can be helpful. God can help you live a better life if you want Him to. You can have a personal relationship with God by saying the prayer below. God is our Creator, all-knowing, all-powerful, eternal, holy, love. God loves us and sent us His Son, Jesus Christ, so we can go to heaven if we know and follow Him. Forever means without end -- time on and on without death. Forever is what happens after we die. Either we go to heaven and be with God forever, or we go to hell which is very bad and painful forever. The good people who are saved believers in Jesus Christ go to heaven. The bad people go to hell. We need to know and follow God in this world to get to heaven in the next world. We follow God by loving and obeying Him and loving others for Him. Jesus Christ, God's Son, is our bridge to God. Jesus died on the cross to cancel our sins. We need to accept Jesus into our life as our Lord and Savior forever to receive God's blessing and forgiveness plus go to heaven to be with God forever after we die. This is about being a born-again Christian. Faith in God is a gift from God. You can pray for faith in God. Just speak out and ask God for the faith to believe in Him and to follow Him. Some people find faith in God when they realize the beauty in the world is made by God. Evolution can't explain the world's natural beauty, for example, the parks in the world, animals, flowers, peacocks, sunsets, butterflies, rainbows, etc. After you have your faith on, you can pray a sinner's prayer to be a born-again Christian. This prayer is very important and should be said with a sincere heart and faith in God. This is the prayer: ';Dear God, I know that I am a sinner and that Jesus Christ is the sacrifice for our sins. I have done the following sins (state these out) and I pray to discontinue these sins. I pray to receive Jesus Christ into my life as my Lord and Savior forever. In Jesus' name, amen.'; I'm Lutheran and I like the Baptist churches too. You could try out a Christian church and also see about their weekly Bible study group to learn about God's will for your life. You can pray to God about your daily life and have a Christian church pray for you.
I can't believe your school doesn't talk about it like mine did when I was your age.


you going through adolescence depression.


it's not clinical depression, it's just that downness that you feel around that age. it's a chemically based, in other words, its your horomones.


in my middle school, we had to read about it. I couldn't describe what i was feeling and i felt like i was the only one feeling it, until i read the book they issued us. there was a quote about a girl going through the same thing, she said, ';sometimes i just feel like crawling in a hole in the ground and crying forever.';


then, i understood. after a while, i grew out of it, and i kind of fell stupid for ever feeling it.


don't focus too much on what your feeling or it will stick around longer.


if you have to, try hanging around with people that can actually make you smile, join school activities. trust me, it will help and it will pass.


i know you might not believe me now, heaven knows i never believed what the councelors said, but it'll work out, promise

No comments:

Post a Comment