Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you turn things around when they're falling apart?

I was in an abusive relationship for what seems like forever and I finally have him out of my life and he's gone completely crazy and he was practically stalking me when I broke up with him and at the same time can't get over addictions and he's said and done the most horrible things to me.





Now I've lost a guy who I really care about. Someone who made me happier than I could have imagined. He broke up with me and the worst part is it's my fault. I dated an abusive guy for way too long and I let him mess me up to the point where I just couldn't have a good relationship with anyone. Even someone as special as the guy I was with. How do I get him back? And how do I get over the damage that the abusive relationship did to me? Even if it takes a while before I'm ready for a relationship I just don't want to lose him for good. I wish there could be some way that I could have a relationship with him when I'm ready for a relationship. How do I do this and how can I turn things around and raise my self-esteem?How do you turn things around when they're falling apart?
you need to work on your self esteem first. relationships should be the cherry on top of your life. They should be something that add to your life. This goes for both men and women. They shouldn't be the sole focus of your life, that will never work out. You can't go to someone else to make you happy if you can't be happy by yourself.





It sounds as if you are putting such a premium on this new guy's affections, when in fact, if it's a good situation, it will work itself out. If you were wrong or at fault for this recent break up, learn from it, and apply it to the future. But I would say you probably need to work on yourself first. Believe in yourself, no matter what happened in the abusive relationship, and make sure you know you never need to put up with that kind of thing again.





If, after a while you have gotten yourself right, look him up. See what's going on with him. You don't have to keep him in your life, and if you try to do so before he's ready, you will push him away. You may find that time and your life's situation may lead you to someone else, and you won't care that you're not with this guy anymore. Or maybe you will eventually develop a friendship with him once all of the emotional smoke has cleared for both of you, and it may work out again at a later time.How do you turn things around when they're falling apart?
Talk to him tell him how you feel about him and what you're feeling. Tell him you don't know how to have a proper relationship because of your last, if he doesn't know about the previous one tell him.
Why don't you speak with him about what you've said here. Maybe the two of you can be friends until you get your head on straight, explain it all to him and be as honest as possible so he realizes you are sincere. Good luck!
Thats a tough one.. But you should definitely try praying about it.
It wouldnt hurt to try telling the guy how you feel about him, or at least hint at it to get him back. And if you really want him back, I suggest telling him what he meant to you and how much you need his love or friendship.


But even if you do win him back, there are bigger problems to deal with. The fact that you even brought up your abusive ex into this question, instead of just saying that you want your recent ex back, shows that he still controls you.


If you ever want any relationship to work, you have to leave the past in the past, and not let it influence the present, but instead let it make you smarter and stronger. Dont even bring up your abusive ex to other guys anymore, because it just shows them that theres going to be problems and that you still let it affect you, and it also shows a lack of confidence and insequrety, and it means your not really that over him. If only things had gone good.


Treat your abusive ex as though hes dead, and youre not allowed to speak of the dead in some countries. It may be hard to turn this one around, but at least now you know, you cant let the present know about the past, until the past finally becomes just another life experience to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment