Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you turn things around when they're falling apart?

I was in an abusive relationship for what seems like forever and I finally have him out of my life and he's gone completely crazy and he was practically stalking me when I broke up with him and at the same time can't get over addictions and he's said and done the most horrible things to me.





Now I've lost a guy who I really care about. Someone who made me happier than I could have imagined. He broke up with me and the worst part is it's my fault. I dated an abusive guy for way too long and I let him mess me up to the point where I just couldn't have a good relationship with anyone. Even someone as special as the guy I was with. How do I get him back? And how do I get over the damage that the abusive relationship did to me? Even if it takes a while before I'm ready for a relationship I just don't want to lose him for good. I wish there could be some way that I could have a relationship with him when I'm ready for a relationship. How do I do this and how can I turn things around and raise my self-esteem?How do you turn things around when they're falling apart?
Get therapy. A professional can help you heal from the damage done by the abusive guy.How do you turn things around when they're falling apart?
To be honest, i think that your self esteem will raise without the abusive relationship :)

No comments:

Post a Comment