Friday, August 20, 2010

What makes a stranger/friend appeal to you? Who would you want to keep in touch with and how? ^^?

Well, I guess that would be the first part heheheh ^^.





Here's the part that relates to religion + spirituality:





Be very honest. Please. A subtler question in this field: If you find yourself a very strong believer, and you bump into someone else with a very differing belief, how would you react? Would you rather hope this person had the same beliefs as you? Would you be more happy to find someone with a common belief? Justify!!!





For me, I certainly find people that smile a lot to stand out. I like people whom are well open minded too. I will have to admit that I'd prefer meeting someone with similar beliefs so there would be something in common to talk about. However, when I meet someone with a differing belief, even someone who is either very naive or fanatical, I find it a lot more interesting. Like they're the people that keep the flow and balance in my head. ^^





Personally I don't even follow a religion. The closest I may get to it is Agnostic / Deistic.What makes a stranger/friend appeal to you? Who would you want to keep in touch with and how? ^^?
The appeal of a stranger/Friend is that deep down we both share the same values, the same ideas and views.


I generally choose to keep in touch by e mail.


I suppose I would class myself a strong believer. Generally, I am wary of those of other faiths, at first, but this is nothing unusual, I am only human, it is not in my nature to automatically trust strangers.


No, I'm quite happy for them to have their beliefs. It gives me a guide as to what I can expect of the way they think, the way they view the world.


Common beliefs wear thin, very quickly. I would rather someone was sufficiently different to me to be interesting, otherwise we'd spend all day in pointless five minute conversations on a limited field of subjects.


I don't often see people smile, so I look for a ';connection'; on a different level. I like to read the views of those who see the world differently, it allows me to see a different world - their world, and that makes life interesting.


I'm an Animist.What makes a stranger/friend appeal to you? Who would you want to keep in touch with and how? ^^?
I love variety in the people I am friends with. Spiritual, not religious beliefs are nice to have in common, but not necessary. If we are different, it makes for interesting conversation, and if we think alike Spiritually, that also gives us a bond. I would not be as close to someone, who perhaps has a radical view of their spirituality. I probably would have nothing in common with them, and that would prevent us from being in touch.


Most of all, I prefer easy going, people, who smile, are friendly, and have a positive attitude. Close minded people are much more work to maintain a friendship with, so I love being around persons who are fun.
There are not a lot of alchemists around so I do not ';Bump'; into them. I do not think calling it a religion is correct either. That would to damn with faint praise so to speak.





I enjoy open minded people with views that are different than mine. If you believe as I do then there is naught to be learned, but perhaps something to be taught.





Athieists are tough for me, The baby is gone with the bath water. Naive suits me more than fanatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment