Friday, August 20, 2010

How does someone deal with social anxiety and anti social disorders?

I have been doing this on my own and I'm getting better. I want to go and find job interviews but even the thought makes me panic. Before I wouldn't even go into a store or restaurant because I hated when someone even looked at me. I get paranoid and think everyone is out there to get me. I am afraid to talk to people because all I think about are the other people judging me and putting me down. Like I said earlier I am getting a little better because I can go into stores and restaurant now but not yet big parties or bars. I don't want to live my life like this any longer it sucks! Can anyone out there give me some advise?How does someone deal with social anxiety and anti social disorders?
Just a little at a time. You might want to look into joining a social group, like even a bowling league, they only meet once a week, and that will allow you to slowly integrate into more socializing.


Good Luck!How does someone deal with social anxiety and anti social disorders?
You should get some medication and enter cognitive behavioral therapy. If you're in the Bay Area, CA., send me an e-mail and I will direct you towards free therapy (but they don't allow you to take meds meanwhile).

No comments:

Post a Comment