Monday, August 16, 2010

How can you learn to trust someone again after they have gone into your email and phone? i need my privacy.?

This is my boyfriend of 3 years we recently split and got back together we want to work it out, but i recieved an email for my password that i didnt ask for then my password was changed. My gut tells me it was him and my gut is usually right. he said that my emails just got into his box and my page was hacked. I dont believe it. How can i trust him after he read my emails and went through my phone and text messages? i need my privacy i feel totally invaded why would someone even do this? i love him and want this relationship to work but i have to be able to trust him. Can anyone help me with this?How can you learn to trust someone again after they have gone into your email and phone? i need my privacy.?
an ex boyfriend used to go into my phone all the time and read my test messages. he also used to break into my voice mail and change the password so he could listen to all of my messages before i could.





because of another incident, i got a PFA.





when i broke up with him, he cut himself.





this guy sounds like a creep and i think it isn't worth the trouble. sounds like a liar and someone with jealous tendencies.How can you learn to trust someone again after they have gone into your email and phone? i need my privacy.?
He checks your emails and texts because he's scared that you might contact with other guys, i think. He's worried about you. But did you rly msg and email other guys? If you did, then you're wrong.


You should tell him that you want this relationship to work.


Gain his trust.
Total lack of respect! Dump him.
the only thing you can do ...........is try...or don't try..
there's no way to ever trust him again, I'm sorry to say but it doesn't seem like it will work out.
you need to sit down and talk to him and tell him that if he does this the relationship isnt going to work...and explain that you dont do it to him, b.c you trust him and you cannot have a relationship with out trust
You need your privacy and he doesn't respect that. You're with the wrong guy for you. Time to move one, plain and simple.
You can't trust him. Kick this insecure ******** to the curb and get someone that will respect you.
This is trust TWO WAYS girlie. He needs to trust YOU. If he doesn't or can't trust you it isn't going to work. he will drive himself crazy trying to figure out if you're cheating or whatever.





I'm going to guess he has been cheated on before.. probably several times. This is something that HE needs to deal with. He needs to get himself straight before he tries to get into a relationship. Maybe he needs some time to figure himself out without the distraction of a relationship.





At any rate you have to trust each other... otherwise it's going to get bad later. Maybe an old male high school friend of your messages you and he sees it.. it could get ugly.





Have a talk with him. Let him know that you HAVE to be able to trust each other... or it's not going to work.





Good Luck.
First and I could be wrong--


Are you hiding something/ or someone..


Can you be trusted?


Yes that`s wrong, I would be furious if I caught my man doing that. But we have an open relationship.


We tell each other everything.


I have a lot of guy friends. Guys call me text me..


Just to talk, nothing else.


I have friends who always email me or even IM me.


That`s it nothing else, my b/f knows I love him.


And I want to spend the rest of my life with him.


If we didn`t talk he will always think I`m hiding something from him.


Just talk to your boyfriend-


Let me know he has nothing to worry about


that your heart belongs to him


Trust is very important in relationship..


Without trust your loves means nothing.


talk to him


good luck
I've been there... it's a bad place to be.





you don't learn to trust hiim anymore, is he is not trusting you.





if he is a jealous kind of person, just run.
Why did you guys break up the first time?


Once you lose someone's trust it is VERY hard to get it back.


Only you know what is best in this situation.


I strongly advise you to talk about it with him. If he is lying about your page being hacked, then that makes him both a privacy invader as well as a liar. Not a good combination.
When there is no trust, there is NOTHING!





You know very well it's not worth compromising your peace of mind.


Why would he do it, you funny. Because he wants to know who you was with when you was apart from him and if you are still in communication. Oh yeah, and if it was multiple people too. He wants to know: ';if you was as BAD as he was';.


You want it to work, call him on it. Force the truth out. Tell him you can't go on if you can not trust him.





You do know it will NEVER be like it was in the first place. But it can be better than it is now, by getting this issue out in the open and resolving it, especially if you BOTH want the relationship.





Check him, now! Or you are going to find him doing a lot more things you don't agree with! It's an open door to destruction, close it while you're able.
trust? does he have reason to check? are you talking to ex boyfriends? do you talk to other men on a regular basis instead of to him? are you seeing someone else? he needs to be able to trust you, too... if you don't let him have your passwords, he thinks you are hiding something! if you don't let him in, if you don't open up to him, he will think you are cheating! total honesty and openness is the only way for a real relationship to work! good luck. If you don't let him know who you talk to and who you text to, he will eventually not trust you either...
People have a range of tolerances for this type of snooping - I have nothing to hide, and for me it would be more of an annoyance if my wife snooped into my email rather than a big issue - but everyone is different. If it is a big deal to you, take extra steps to guard your privacy. It is my experience that if someone is inclined to cross those boundaries, they are hard to reform and he will probably do it again if the chance presents itself. Can you live with the fact that he is that way?
Well, obviously your not the one who really needs to learn how to trust.


its hiM!

No comments:

Post a Comment