Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Someone please give me some advice!!!?

ok i am married of 7 years and about two years ago i slept with a ex there was nothing to it and i regretted so bad for doing it. well i admitted it to my husband and he forgave me but then about 6 months later he left me for someone else and said that it was because of what i did! He didn't have anything to do with our two children 6 and 5 after all that i was vunerable and i did meet someone even though i was still trying to get my husband to come home which he wouldn't even talk to me but i would go through family to get messages to him! anyways i met this man who happens to be marrried to and we got really close i mean he was there for my kids financally because my husband left me with everything to pay! so he got my girls school clothes and shoes and we took them places like to theme parks and stuff! He was just the best we were so close and i know it is sad to say but he was with us more than he was home! okay i love him and how could you not and he loves me to he would do anything for me if i needed him to and he would pay my bills when my husband was gone and everything! but then i came and my husband decided to come home so i ask him what are we gonna do and do you think that i should let him come back and he didn't want to but he said yes anyways he said that i should try to make it work for my kids and i agree well i let him come back home and we tried real hard and he had found out about this married man and he would keep contacting the girl that he left me for! well anyways we both decided that if we were gonna try then we had to give it our best but i cant stop seeing the married man now there is way to many feelings involved! when my husband was gone we were kind of leaning on being together he even said that! i mena what do i do now i can't give it 100% if i have stronger feelings for someone else don't you agree and i have tried to stop seeing this man i really have but it is to hard to do and now i am not sure that i even can! and i honestly don't think that he will ever leave his wife even though he keeps bringing up our future together and stuff like that i don't know i am just really confused and i don't know what to do !!! i want to be happy and i want my kids happy and i want my husband happy what do i do!! and i do worry about if he leaves or if i make him leave how can i pay all the bills and take care of our two daughters by my self!!! please helpSomeone please give me some advice!!!?
that is the problem with sex, regretting it after is not enough. You have to know every time he was in you he was thinking about that. It just sucks for the kids. but they are his kids too. Although i bet he questions if there his ( I am sure they are, I just bet he questions it in his own mind). I would appeal to him to help to take care of his own.Someone please give me some advice!!!?
To summarize, you cheated on your husband, told him about it, and 6 months later he leaves you for someone else. Then you meet a married man and start an affair with him...he is supporting you and your children on top of his own family. He says that he loves you but shows no desire to leave his wife for you. Then your husband comes back, you decide to try to work it out, but you keep contacting married man and he keeps contacting the woman he left you for. You don't know what to do, right? Well, here is what you do. Talk to your husband. Put everything on the table....your cheating, his leaving, your affair...everything. Decide if you really do want to make it work, and if you are able to. If you two come to the conclusion that you can't make it work, and that you are both unhappy together, then get a divorce. Set up a custody arrangment and child support payments thru the family court system. Find a place that you can afford on your own and get a job and work hard to support yourself and your children. While their father should help out financially for them, there is no reason for you to seek out married men to support you. Tell the married guy that he can call you once he has the divorce decree in hand, until then you are cutting all ties. Good luck.
You could take your husband who cheated on you to court. They're his children too, whether he likes it or not. Make him take responsibility for what he's done. If he ever tries to come back to you, don't let him. What you did was one thing, and you were vulnerable. But he was okay in body, mind, and soul. He didn't give one thought to what he was doing to you or your children. I hate people like that.
hes a married man! u should try to make your relationship work with your husband, at least for your kids sake. and if he's never gonna leave his wife then why would you want to keep seeing him? forget him, try to fix your relationship with the one you promised to love and honour forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment