Friday, August 20, 2010

Being nice could be a problem?

Ok well heres my story, im 13 years old and all my life i feel like ive been too nice. Today i poked a kid on his backpack and he thought i was going to steal so he squirted me with his wate bottle. later on my friend tried to jack it and i was infront of them. the bottle popped all over me. I got mad but didint know how to or where to hit the person(yes violence is the answer).im not very smart with fighting. i also consider everything living. i think my imagination overtook me and now i think everything thats alive should be treated like a human. So i hate abuse with animals. someone hurt. someone fighting or getting hurt.If i hurt someone my legs shake like hell. when i kill a plant-plant has to be think like a cactus- i feel bad.. i feel bad for alot of things. one time i was surfing and this kid went in front of me and made me crash.. i was the one who said sorry. i got jumped but not hurt just defended myself and when in detention i said sorry. was going to start a fight with a f'in bully but i stopped after his 3 kicks. cause i didint want to fight. I dont want to Fight,hurt,argue with someone because i always lose. Im thinking of getting self defence classes and even someone who tells me how to make good comebacks.Everyone treats me like crap and when i get revenge i feel bad. I need to be meaner :(Being nice could be a problem?
aww lol thats so cuteBeing nice could be a problem?
I don't think being nice is a problem..


I avoid violence myself as well.


Nothing wrong with that.. lol
  • curly hair styles
  • hair gel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment