Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Have you ever been dumped by someone you thought was 'the one' and than go on to meet someone even better?

My partner of 2/3 years broke up with me 2 months ago. We met up last night for a meal and to see a comedian after wards. We both had the most amazing time ever. We made each other laugh a lot, there was just chemistry, we we're both looking great etc. Body language wise it was obvious he liked me and was nervous (training to be a psychologist), he even took and held my hand for quite a while (was busy in the train station). And than we got back to his house, invited me in for a drink and than said goodbye, hugged and than i left :( i desperately wanted him to kiss me but he didn't :'( god now i feel like complete cr*p. Now i don't know what to, i still want to be together but don't know whether to say so? Maybe that's just how he is friendly? We had an amazing time together when in a relationship but because we're both at university (we're 20) and he's finding it difficult so couldn't give me any of his time and thought we would end up hating each other because of it and would rather end on good terms and remain friends. I said it's not what i wanted but if that's what you want etc and agreed to be friends, i don't want to be just friends. I really just don't know what to doHave you ever been dumped by someone you thought was 'the one' and than go on to meet someone even better?
YES.





As Helen said, you are still wayyy young.





A guy I was with 10 years ago really hooked me in - when we finished (he met someone else) I thought my heart would break. (I was 24) - over the years I met some truly amazing guys. For whatever reason, I didn't end up with any of these guys, but that's not the point. To answer your question, YES ABSOLUTELY there are so many men out there and you WILL forget this one.Have you ever been dumped by someone you thought was 'the one' and than go on to meet someone even better?
I didn't meet my wife until I was 48 years old. I travelled the world and had a lot of adventures and several careers. To each their own of course. I also met a lot of 'almost Miss Right's along the way.





Let him know that you really enjoyed your time together and see what he says. He might not be ready to go full force into a relationship.
Yes, happens often but you are still young, give him time and space and if he is keen, he will come running, please trust me on that. He sounds like he really likes you so give him space, be welcoming when he calls etc. I think he'll come round if you play it right.
Hi, i think if you continue this way you not be a victim. I will advice you to go on your Niles and pray, then Waite to hear from God, with Him you can not make a mistake. never you bee in a hurry ok?


if that guy is for you then he will surely be for you,

No comments:

Post a Comment