Friday, August 20, 2010

A pedofile ...... can someone help me or give advice?

its a long story but i need help and advice, can i please get good advice im so hurt








im 15 years old and i live in england, im also asian (its important you know im asian so you whats exactly is happening). im fell for a 22 year old, call it stupidity or fate or something else but at the time it felt like love. He is also asian and lives with his family ( thats how it works with asian familys until the son/daughter is married of ) . he admitted to me he had feelings for me and i eventualy admited it, guess u cant help who u fall for. well it all started when i was 14 years old he was 21 so its been going on for over 1 whole year. I was absoloutly mad about him and wouldve done anything to be with him in future.





His parents work on the market and so does my mum, thats how we got to know each other and eventually started texting each other. His also a close friend of my mums and step dads :S . my mum had a gut feeling something was going on before and confronted me about it but i denied it at the time. She told me things about his past which im not sure was true or she made it up to put me off, she told me that he messes around with girls and so on, i had asked him it was true but he denied it. Eventually during the year, it had all cooled off and we werent exactly officially together. But we still told each other we loved each other, his parents are strict and would kill him if they found out and so will my parents. Well anyway, his parents took him to india to meet this girl to arrange his marriage, he kept saying no for my sake ( thats what he told me) but apparantly his parents were giving him grief and threatened to disown him and kick him out of the house. Me and him have had really bad arguements lately swearing at each other out of anger and now i have heard he has agreed to this proposal.





I have recently found out about him agreeing to the marriage 3 days ago and have been crying for 3 days straight and barely even eating. He never told me he had agreed to this, i found out through my mum, i sent him a text asking him if its true and he never replied but today he spoke to my mum about it in front of my face, as if he was trying to rub it in im so hurt right now and wish this pain inside me would go away. i dont know what to do and to tell someone, even tell my mum. Throughout the whole thing i loved him but he also confused me about myself and would get angry at me if he found out some other guy even looked at me, he made me feel like crap on my 15th bday and even messed with my head.





From what i have told you, do you think this guy has ever had feelings for me? Sould i tell someone, maybe my mum? Or should i keep it bottled and let him get married and move on myself? my parents would flip if they found out, especially after the fact that this guy is there mate. Im scared if i tell me mum and the police get involved and ask me all those questions, i dna what to do, can someone advice me please?A pedofile ...... can someone help me or give advice?
Why did you post this question 4 times?


None of this is true.


If you want ideas for your storylines try a different section.A pedofile ...... can someone help me or give advice?
how is he a pedophile aren't they like 20 years older or somthing?
dnt worry about it


its probably just a fase thatll blow over


im asain to and have been stalked by perevs a lil bit but trust me wat has hppnd 2 sm a my friends is alot worse


if its really botherin u then u should tell sm1 close to u


if u wnt any advice or help u can email me anytime or ad mii msn


mel_emma@hotmail.co.uk


good luck


xx
You are in a difficult situation and i do know how protective Asian parents can be.





You are still a child (in the eyes of your parents and the law) and he is an adult and should not have lead you on. If he loved you then he would not have treated you like this, but gone to his parents and spoken to them about how he felt. If you have slept with him then yes he is a paedophile and would be sentenced as such. Only you can decide if you tell your mum, however if I was your mum I know I would report him and I know enough Asians families to know that your life would be very difficult.





Why don't you first ring the Asian child protection Helpline on 0800 096 7719 or you can email them at helplineasian@nsppc.org.uk and have a talk to them first, they will be able to help you and will understand and the free phone number will not be shown on your mum and dads phone bill so they won't know.





Try not to worry, it won't change anything, but go and talk to someone soon
I know it sounds cruel, but its probably just a phase you are going through. Once you meet some more other guys I'm sure you will feel better


Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment