Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I feel better about myself and make my life more fun. Ive been really down lately, what should i do?

Im 15, and Don't get me wrong, my life doesn't fully. suck, but it could be SOOOOOOOOOOOO better.





Lately i've been feeling so bored and down, Its my first senior year, and i don't have any of my friends at all in my classes. not even someone i just say hi too. and everyone else has their friends, so they all sit together and have fun. and im just at the back by myself, or if we have a seating plan. im with someone i don't even know and its all awkward. we talk but not really, (btw, i want a friend friend. like someone i can hang with) Not just somebody i see in class once a day and talk a bit to, and say hi. n that's it. %26amp; all my friends got put together. im so jealous :( plus its gonna be like that for the whole year! but the biggest problem about that is..


im literally losing all my friends. i mainly just have one friend now. that i hang with at school, shes my best friend. but ive lost so many friends its not funny, they've all just moved on and went off. so i don't know what to do now? I want to make new friends, but i cantbecausee everyone seems to be in their groups etc





My weekends are really dull lately,I don't really do much now, (because of the whole friend thing) i just stay home, and i feel so bad and bored. i know i should be out.


I don't have a boyfriend and have no way to meet guys, which reallyyy sucks.


Im a dancer. and that's going great, umm i just want friends. and i miss last year so much, i had so many friends and i was always out. i want a boyfriend, i want to look better. i just want to have a good. and fun life! How do you do that???





Please give tips or advice to help me make my life better please





:):) Thank you sooo much.How can I feel better about myself and make my life more fun. Ive been really down lately, what should i do?
i know that your life can be so much better but you do what you think is right


make a bigger effort to talk to people and make friends


tell your friends, confront them


awehs i know what you mean when all your friends are in the same class happened to me but confront to them about it it works! GOOO GIRLY! Youuu thaaa starrr! ;D


hahahha !How can I feel better about myself and make my life more fun. Ive been really down lately, what should i do?
Im a senior 2 and i feel the same way sometimes.but jus try n0t to get 2 bummed out ab0ut it only gets worse trust me.its hard to keep n touch with friends wen u n0 longer have classes with them so just b urself nd try 2 make new 1s n ur classes.u seem co0l it will happen.nd if n0t hey ull meet some m0re ppl n college.thats wat im l0okn 4ward 2 nd mayb a bf 2 :)
find out what period/hour your friends have for their classes that you have in common like say english or something and talk to your counsler and see if they can switch you into those hours and teachers. then you'll be with your friends more. but if its a different teacher whos in a different spot than your other teacher you have to be prepared to do some work to catch up. so you dont fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment