Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How's this email/letter to my long-time ex?

Read this question to get caught up: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuQI4IYnIBgKnKfFMuthz93sy6IX?qid=20070304031713AA6H9QD





My email to her:


Subject:





I tried to be nice...I even said you could email me your question and I'd gladly answer. By the way, why's it seem like you email me again whenever you get a new boyfriend? But inbetween that and it's nothing. You don't want me as a friend; you want me as a go-to guy; maybe even someone you can play mind games with. But frankly, I'm immuned to that stuff these days. I tried to talk to you as friends last December when Jason said you wanted to talk. And what did you do? You blew me off, saying you never told him any of sorts. Any friends you might've had out here, you burned those bridges a long time ago.





Honestly, you, Dennis, last year...it all feels like a foriegn language to me now. I've long but moved on from you, your drama, and frankly, Dennis's marriage drama too. Cuz honestly, you and Dennis seem perfect for eachHow's this email/letter to my long-time ex?
please, if you really want to break all ties you need to put her on 'ignore'... let her email and text all she wants... be strong and delete them, don't answer any of them,,, count your ring as gone and move on... if your telling her your moving on and you keep answering her then she'll keep calling you.. let it go. be Strong and don't answer anything else....then and only then will she get the picture.How's this email/letter to my long-time ex?
Drama.....Drama......Drama....... Please make it stop!!!!
OK, did that make you feel better? I hope so. You go into too much length why you hate her. Just say, '; You are a lying, conniving, manipulating, slut, whore leech.'; That should pretty much get your point across. Don't ask for the ring back, why would you want it? Bad memories. Tell her that if you need a crash course on how to screw someone over, you'll give her a call, but until then leave you alone. There ya go....go ahead and copy and paste.
don't email her. The ring is gone. Don't answer the phone when it her hey change your number and your email. Let everyone know you have no interest in her and back away from the craziness. Find someone new preferably not from the same nut house you found this one. Responding to her will only give her more fuel to go after you.
good work. and im glad you've moved on with your life.
Dude, if you've really moved on, then why ask these questions? It's almost like you enjoy the drama. Sorry, but when I move on from a relationship, I just don't look back.
damn.....that was a lot of **** to say...... anyway i think it was good.... maybe you can teach me how to write hate letters for my ex.... email me some time..
Get a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment