Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is there a place where you can pay to get someone to do some photoshop work for you?

I've just recently built a shade house, my dilemma is not knowing how to use photo shop. I basically want to add some plants decking, water feature and see what it looks like using my image before i go ahead with the makeover. I know it can be done using photo shop but i'm useless and would like ot know if there is someone where i can go and even pay someone to show me how to do thisIs there a place where you can pay to get someone to do some photoshop work for you?
A camera shop can probably do it for you. Or better yet, a local college student.Is there a place where you can pay to get someone to do some photoshop work for you?
Yeah, but they charge between $25 and $50 an hour.





Try Best Buy, I know there are landscaping programs out there that let you experiment with that kind of stuff. Hopefully the technology has gotten better in the last 10 years or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment