Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pain levels for tattoos.?

what areas cause the least pain when it comes to tattoos? In the future I'd like to get a tattoo. Nothing huge, just something cute and feminine, but i want to be able to hide it or show it easily, rather than have it always exposed in public or never exposed in public. Any ideas?





side note: please dont tell me about how it depends upon your pain threshold, because even someone with a high tolerance for pain will experience more pain in some areas than others.





Thanks!Pain levels for tattoos.?
Well i usually can't take pain but when i got one it didn't hurt me it onlly felt like tiny little electric shocks going into your skin..it also depends where you get it..if is somewhere where there is not alot of muscle and your bones are easily felt then those areas are more likely to hurt than others.Pain levels for tattoos.?
Kinda feels like rolling a lit cigarette along skin be different just don't get one I wish I never had and have entire back and sleeves done in high dollar quality tatts but too late for shoulda coulda woulda for me not you.Tattoo ink is 99% alcohol 1% ink pigment dye with 3-12 needles pushing it into your skin at about 750 rpms how ya think it feels?
omg im amazed at all the answers!!


they can hurt, i just got one done. I have it on my shoulder/arm. It did hurt some just not alot alright? If it hurts, it feels like sweetbees stinging, and an annyoning numbing feeling. Try and sleep.
do It on the foot thats where most girls have it

No comments:

Post a Comment