Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why when i talk to someone , i get so shy and so embarressed i turn so red?

not as a group just like one on one with someone even sometimes my own brother , i get soo red and embarressed, i wish this can go away! its humiliating when they see me like this. how can i stop this and why does it happen?Why when i talk to someone , i get so shy and so embarressed i turn so red?
Good question, it happens to me too. Someone said I have extra something blood cells.Why when i talk to someone , i get so shy and so embarressed i turn so red?
I know its awful isnt it and soooo embarrasing! It used to happen to me all the time, but as i got older thankfully it sort of just went away! Now and then it happens, but not enough to worry about! Just bear with it, try to ignore the fact its happening (the more i drew attention to it with people, the redder i got!)and hopefully with time it'll stop. Good Luck.
Because you have a speech defect or you are stupid or you are ugly. If none of those is applicable then just put it behind you.

No comments:

Post a Comment