Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How would you?

okay, i am goning to get a new tattoo. my b-friend of 8 yrs and 2 kids died 3 weeks ago. is there anyone out there that know some awesome design ideas or an artist that could make one for me? his name is eric and i want something with hearts and butterflies. kinda like a tribal tattoo, but more girly. if you know any good websites or even someone who can design....let me know. i think this is just a stage in the healing process. thanks everyone!How would you?
I麓m so sorry to hear that.


Maybe you could think of something they liked a lot and have a tattoo with their initails, I also like ambigrams, they are cool and can have many meanings.


Good luck with your tattoos.How would you?
I am so sorry for your loss.





If I were you, I would hold off on the tattoo for a bit. Give yourself permission to grieve %26amp; plenty of time to come to terms with the loss of your family. I'm sure you must be devastated and overwhelmed.





Remember this tragedy is already tattooed on your heart, so think long and hard about displaying your sorrow forever on your body. (At least right now...)





Tatoos CAN be cathartic and meaningful tributes; however, right now getting ';inked'; is so trendy, that it almost seems meaningless. Especially as a way to memorialize your loved ones.





I believe a more fitting memorial tribute would be to offer your time to a worthy charitable cause in the name of your deceased family members.





Giving of yourself will help you to deal with the pain of such a tragic loss. I can't think of a more fitting legacy to honor your loved ones, than helping others and your personal quest to heal.





Besides, you can ALWAYS get the tatoo when you feel really ready and have developed the perfect design!





Peace Be, Love Always.





%26lt;3
So sorry to hear of your loss. There's some good websites that will give you ideas. I've gotten all of my tattoos from Jade Dragon, they do an awesome job. I've never been to the Tattoo Factory but my friend and I found some awesome tattoos on their website. Good luck!
Getting a tattoo is part of the healing process,OK then ....weird.I don't recommend getting a tattoo to help your self heal,go see a counselor or stick some of his pics on the wall but don't get a tattoo!
i got a tat of my dog when i lost him, it took me three years to find the right design. but it turnd out great, it didnt do much for the missing him, but it does keep his likeness where he spent most of his time at my right hip.so take ur time to find the right design, go to tat studios and look at what thay have to offer and add things that are about those u lost then take ur ideas to the tat artist u want to do the job and let him or her mock up a design. take ur time and look around.
If I were you, I would think twice about getting a tattoo for something that you admit is ';just a stage.';

No comments:

Post a Comment