Wednesday, August 18, 2010

GIRLS What Can I do........PLEASE HELP....?

well i keep trying and trying and nothing ever works out for me. everytime i really like a girl it always ends badly. girls never even give me a chance, they dont even bother to get to know me before saying no. i hear girls say alot they are waiting for 1 guy to prove to them that guys arent all the same, well for me i want to meet 1 girl who shows me that they arent all the same. in my life only once have I even gone out on a date cause no girls ever give me a chance. im nice and i really care about girls and all im looking for is someone who i just enjoy spending time with and being around, someone who i can make as happy as they make me. girls what do i have to do? why does everytime i like a girl it always ends before it even starts. if they said no to me after having gone out with me then i would understand but these girls arent even making an effort to get to know me before saying no





heres a pic of me if your interested in knowing how i look:





http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac139鈥?/a>











all i want is the oppurtunity to atleast show you my personality. its been about 6 or 7 girls in a row now who have flat out not been interested in me. all of them barely knew anything about me, isnt the point of dating to get to know a person. no girls seem to be interested at all, i dont understand i mean i dont judge girls on looks too much. i mean all i want is someone with a great personality who i can have fun with and not just be my girlfriend but my bestfriend too even. someone who i can care for and love, etc. obviously i have to be attracted to this person too but why is it so difficult, what can i do girls? everytime i like someone and make an effort to get to know them it always end sbadly? are there any girls out there who would at least be interested in getting to know me?GIRLS What Can I do........PLEASE HELP....?
No homo, but you look like a supermodel. Just don't think too much. Love will come when you least expect it.GIRLS What Can I do........PLEASE HELP....?
You're over-thinking it dude.





Just be yourself, stop trying to find a girlfriend- people can feel it when you're being pushy or desperate.





If you see someone you're interested in, try and hang out with them, get to know them, let them get to know you and eventually, if there's chemistry, it'll come naturally.





Good luck
I agree, shot down fast all the time.
  • windows xp
  • construction loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment