Friday, August 20, 2010

What do you think of this story?

Okay, I know this isn't even slightly well written, but I was bored and I had an urge to write.








';Great. This is just perfect.'; I thought. ';I never should have cut yesterday.'; I said to Kayla. And of course she responds with, ';Duh.';





It was Saturday around noon and I had invited Kayla over so I could copy her notes from Mr. Patterson's lecture that I had missed Friday. Now I regret skipping his class. I've always been easily annoyed by people, but Kayla Safdari was by far the most annoying. She was the smartest person you'll ever meet though- a good note-taker too- which is why I invite her over whenever I need to copy someones notes.


Anyways, here I am copying her lecture scripts and she will not shut up. There is just this constant stream of words pouring from her mouth and I honestly can't stand it. She keeps asking about Tyler, my boyfriend for the past four months. She's asking idiotic questions such as, ';Have you guys kissed yet?'; or ';Do you guys sleep together?'; Which I respond with ';Yeah we kiss and no we don't sleep together.';


That's what makes her so annoying, her questions. Well, not really the questions so much as the persistent way she asks them. Every time I skip class- this obviously isn't the first- I have her come over; I never go to her place because it smells like cat litter and sex, even though I know for a fact she's never had intercourse with anyone.


So, she's actually a nice kid, but that's exactly it, she's still a kid. Although, I'm drawn to quiet, I kind of feel like I should say something but I'm not really good at making conversation. So I just blurt out ';Do you still like Micheal?'; which if I really wanted quiet I wouldn't have asked that but I actually was a little curious as to how things were going with the two of them. Anyways, she started talking about how they were really close to going on a real date and maybe even hooking up and **** like that. I didn't want to piss her off by saying something witty and stupid, so I just walk in to the living room slash kitchen of my apartment; sit down, then turn on the tv that even someone with 20/20 vision would need glasses to see it's so small.


I'm sitting there for five minutes thinking about Tyler and just spacing out in general. It's been quite for a while so I turn around and she's standing there tapping her foot in agitation and I can tell she asked me a question. The she asks me again ';Do you want me to leave or something?'; And normally that wouldn't phase me, but she has this extremely disturbing look on her face, that I've never seen before.


All I can say is ';Sure.'; and I even stutter a little when I say that. I'm trying to think of something else to say because I don't like when I'm rude to people, but she's already gathering her books and walking out.


__________





';What'd ya do to piss Kay off, babe? Annsley said she was pretty mad when she got in.'; Those were the first words out out of Tyler's mouth when he came over a little after five o'clock, to which I respond with; ';Pissed? what? She wasn't pissed.'; I should have known he wouldn't fall for that, but I thought maybe he would.


';Anyways,'; he said, ';I talked to Ashley after work today and she said Kayla looked pretty mad.'; To which I simply said, ';Oh.';


See, Ashley is Tyler's little sister and coincidentally Kayla's roommate. And I guess you could say that Kayla and Ashley are pretty close. But, so were Ashley and Tyler. So, everything I said to Kayla got back to Ashley and most of the time Tyler. I like Ashley, don't get me wrong. we have a lot in common, except for the age difference. But it's a little weird for me to talk about Tyler with her, you know, because he's her brother.


Well, Kayla and Ashley both have pretty big mouths so I guessed he already knew how I had upset Kayla. And I was right, he did. He said Ashley had called and she had spoken to Kayla before. Then, he goes on to ask, ';Why did you kick he rout?'; and I say ';I didn't kick her out, she left.'; Just like every other time I deny something he says he goes up to the roof so he can ';get his head clear of all this ****.'; I don't really know why he does this, but I have asked Ash. She says it's because he needs time to cool down, because if he doesn't he'll start a fight or something.


Did I mention I get annoyed easily? Well, I get mad even easier. So,I went off to sulk in my room, but left the door open so when he came back down he'd see me.





I ended up falling asleep, and when I woke up his arms were around me and I have to admit it felt really good. But good things end, right? So, I yawned, rolled over, out of his arms and stared at where my alarm clock should be until I could see clearly. ';Damn.'; I said. He mumbles, still asleep, ';What?'; Then opens his eyes and follows my gaze to the clock and says ';Whoah babe, I'm sorry. I should have woke you up when I got in. Sorry.';


I pulled away, got off the bed and walkedWhat do you think of this story?
I think it is kinda crappy. You need to work out a lot of stuff. This is choppy.





And to the person who answered before me, did you even read it?What do you think of this story?
uh... what?

No comments:

Post a Comment