Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I Get even with someone on the xbox?

I used to play with a person alot and he found out my beliefs when it comes to religion and now he sends me hate mail and won't let me join games or anything. It is really starting to bug me and I want to shut him up for good. I don't care about the conciquence i just want him to SHUT UP! I have asked him already a bunch of times and he never will. If i block communications he follows me into games and joins my friends parties and AHHHHHHH. I would hack his account, i dont care if i get banned.How can I Get even with someone on the xbox?
Just block communications, and never message him again - if you message him, he'll be unblocked.





You've already said you've reported him... that's all you can do.How can I Get even with someone on the xbox?
If reporting him and blocking him doesn't work then maybe change your gamertag and have all your friends block him as well.


If this doesn't work email/call microsoft and complain.


%26lt;-----advises against hacking
Report him communications. That way you get him back AND you keep your account :]
Its not like your ever going to meet him in real life.....
Really Jimmy? You think he'll fall for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment