Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm in love with my friend, but she is engaged how can I get her to give me just 1 date?

She's engaged to someone but I love her and she knows. How can I get her to go out on a date with me, even just a pity date. I think about her constantly and would kill myself just to make her happy. I've been in love with her since I was 10, but only recently told her. I need help.I'm in love with my friend, but she is engaged how can I get her to give me just 1 date?
''Life is short..''





Why didn't you tell her when she was single..


Now that you don't have her you love her??





Maybe it is true..


''You don't know what you got until you loose it''I'm in love with my friend, but she is engaged how can I get her to give me just 1 date?
Don't bother! She's taken! You need to move on dude, you don't want to cause trouble or get beat up by her man do you? Ask her to hook you up with one of the bridesmaids or something who are single.
I know you don't want to hear this, but it's too late. Sure it would have been inappropriate to try to date her when she was dating someone else, but it's completely unreasonable to try to date someone who is engaged. Trying to force her into a ';pity date'; just shows that you have no respect for her happiness or her current relationship. If you force the issue there's a good chance that she'll become so uncomfortable that she won't even be able to be your friend. If you told her that you love her and she hasn't changed her mind about her fiancee, then she doesn't feel the same way about you. At least you told her. But now it's time to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment