Friday, August 20, 2010

What's going on? Pleas help?

I was rather close to this guy not long ago. He seemed sweet and quiet, I liked him and we starting sitting together in science. Anyway it progressed a bit more but then I suddenly went off him and dreaded seeing him.


I told him ';I finally know exactly what people mean when they say 'it's not you, it's me'.'; and he looked like he took it pretty well.


he started getting obsessive, telling me on MSN that he wanted to kill himself and everything. I started avoiding him all together because I didn't know how to handle it and he asked me why I had stopped talking to him. Which I really couldn't explain without him taking a gun to his head. I felt really sorry for him so one day I decided to sit by him and asked him for help on my science work. some people started saying ';Oh, Alice, why won't you go out with him?'; (they guessed that he liked me, he is quiet he wouldn't have said anything) and he replied with some really depressing crap about me not liking him even though he loves me (something like that -_-) anyway the conversation went cold and after a while he said ';..I might as well rape you, you won't let me have you any other way.'; I didn't absorb it at first, I just moved away from him in silence but later that night I sat and thought about what he said and realized that he threatened to rape me. (I was a bit slow, I think I was in shock.)


anyway some people found out about it and now everyone in my year hates him. They make fun of him around me and say ';he SHOULD kill himself! the world will be a better place.';


Listening to people when they talk about him and finding out about some of the horrible things he does (he is a champion shooter and he kills animals for fun, like cats and stuff. (even someone's HORSE because he didn't like them!)) I have really begun to hate him with a goddamn passion! but there's a part of me that still feels sorry for him, I don't know how I would feel if he really killed himself...


i go quiet whenever he's around and he intimidates me a lot even though he hasn't said a word to me since everyone found out about his threat.


Why do I feel this way about him?What's going on? Pleas help?
You did a wonderful thing by not communicating with him. Please do not communicate with him. he could be dangerous. You already know that he is mentally unstable by the mere fact that he told you that he may kill himself. No one who says this type of thing is stable. I recommend he gets treatment. However you are not the one to tell him this. You are to stay away from him because its not your job to get him help or for you to help him. He needs professional treatment.





The best thing you can do is to allow him to just ';slide away'; into non-communication and silence. I believe whenever you know that he is going to be somewhere that you make sure that you are not there with him. He could be dangerous and you don't like him as you state, therefore you stay away from him and try to get him out of your mind as soon as possible. Out of sight is out of mind. Please do not communicate with him or be near him.





Good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment