Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Please help! This is the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with!?

There is a girl that I love so much. I have tried very hard to get over her for the last year, but I realise that she is the girl I want and without her I suffer from a painful broken heart. I would do anything just to tell her that she is most gorgeous creature on two legs and that my heart belongs to her beautiful soul. There is no other girl that I want but her, not even someone who was just as nice. She lives in a house in town were I know she lives. The last time I saw her was nearly a year ago, she had left school and she was in some sort of boyfriend, girlfriend relationship. Her boyfriend was a right flirt and I think he is only with her because he realises who she truly is and how pretty she is. She had sort of loved him and went out with him. I don't want to go to her house, because the parents are there and it would make me feel a bit sick. I don't know her name or phone number. What should I do. Please please help. I love her so much, I just can't bare the pain. Help!!!Please help! This is the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with!?
Gosh! I was about to cry with popcorns on your story until I get to the last part.... Dang! You love her and yet you never dare to know her name?!


That's one of **** kind love story from Psychia ward.Please help! This is the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with!?
you're the ';psychology expert,'; you tell us.





also maybe explain why you don't know her name...
Wen u know her house jus go there n meet her parents u may feel sick but tis is d best way...get their no...n go ahead
Here's what you need to do:


Take a cold shower.


Sit down in front of the mirror and say to yourself: I don't know this girl. It is impossible to be in love with someone if you don't even know their name. It is time to move on.


Then move on and buy yourself a dictionary.
you want to spend the rest of ur life with a girl who u dont even kno her name.. thats a but extream dont u think?
It sounds you're in love with the idea of love. You've painted a beautiful picture that is very appealing to everyone. But you do not know who this person is.





You need to talk this through with your friends and allow yourself to vent. Otherwise you will feel worse and worse, and the feeling will not improve. Entering into a relationship in the state you are in is the worst thing you could do for anyone - and it will hurt her.
You better find out her name from her friends because it might be too late if you want to ask her personally after having seen her for almost a year. Get close to her friends then you will get to know her better
go to pub and drink till you think you have 2 d.icks...then pickup 2 women and try and have sex with them with your 2 d.icks.....after that things will be much clearer
You can't force love to be loved.
Why let the parents get in your way for? This is none of there business. Only you and her should know about this. No one else, or else SLAPS for them all coming again and again BIG BITES....





Amie A
you love her but dont know her name?! what a psycho!
hmmm....u said juz now,u love her...but,y u didn't know her name and phone number..??ermm..i think,u play with imagination..u have 2 realize that she owned by sumone..so...da bez solution,try 2 forget her and find sumone else..
take a hammer and hit your balls as hard as you can.
that's weird....you say you love her and you don't even know her name???? WHY?!!! you're just infatuated... anyhow, find ways to know her personal data...that would be a good start..
Let me get this straight, you know where she lives but you don't know her name? YOU FREAK.
i so want to tell you you're weird but instead, i want to help.


here's the thing, you're in love with this girl you barely even know and you dont know her name. if you're really in love with her, why didnt ask her name or ask someone to get her name for you? see that's not a very hard thing to do isnt it? i had a crush once and i really like him, i think it was love a first sight, i dont know his name and we go in the same school. so since i like him that much, I asked someone to ask him his name and voila! we're now together after 3 years of waiting.. and we're still going strong for 2 years and counting.. see, now that's love.. and to tell you one thing, if its really love, how come you didnt even get to know her name, how could you,, maybe that's not love, im guessing that's infatuation but who am i to judge, right? i want you to decide and examine your heart, if you think that's really love then go! go ask her name and make yourself useful! let her know you exist! make friends with but dont you say a word how you feel on the first meeting, simply make friends.. and if you're playing your cards right, you might end up winning her heart.. hope this works for you, so first things first,, know her NAME!!!! and if you do, introduce yourself but do it gently and w/ confidence, you dont wanna end up letting her think you're a stalker! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment