Friday, August 20, 2010

I just don't understand why i'm a complete nothing in life?

I keep trying to figure out why my life is so bad. If even someone tells me it's because i'm stupid minded and keep making bad choices, how is that my fault if i'm too slow to make all the right choices? My life is the absolute pits. Maybe not the worst ever, because I don't know every single person in the world, but in my eyes it's the worst I know of. I've even seen people that were homeless or sick but still consider them to have a better situation than me because they may not have always been homeless or always been sick, or they maybe have friends, family, doctors, god, or something that helps them cope. I'm gonna be 30 this year and my life has always, always been down like this. I seriously wonder everyday how I made it to this advanced age in my condition. and why? why do good or happy people die everyday, but someone like me that wants to just die by getting killed or anything just keeps living. I have nothing going for me and what's worse is I have no hope. I have no desire to try anymore with anything, I don't want too try and I WONT because i've already missed out on too much and I will never stop thinking about those bad memories. I don't care if people think i'm a cry baby, I just wanna know if anyone knows why this has happened to me? I didn't ever intend to turn out like this, why did it happen?I just don't understand why i'm a complete nothing in life?
it seems you have alowed soceitys expectations of you to afefct you far too much





most of our lives can be called the pits, a majority of the time, if you look at it from teh same way you are


which is negativly





you are not focusing at all on anyuthing positive





firstly, you must deal with the depression you clearly have


secondly you also must deal with the lack of responsibility you appear to have


and thridly , you have to accept that we can not al be superstars and famous, or even nocitable or mor enoticable than the next person





this is real life, and for all of us, its basically the same





if you dont want to try, then you woudlnmt be on here talkign about it this way, in fact, you woudltn mention it





its happend to you because, its what happens, to all of us, and noramlly you have to eventualyl step up and deal with it, take responsibility, understand what your problems are, and why, and try to change them or accept themI just don't understand why i'm a complete nothing in life?
Probably cause you smell like soup, and you killed that old ladies cat when you were 7.
Sounds like you suffer from depression. Go talk to your doctor! It is treatable.
You again?


You are going to get nowhere at all in life if all you do is whine to us over the Internet.
You are something special, you are God's creation, created in his image, we all are. There is nothing wrong with you. God has a plan for you, even before you were born.





Pray to him, ask him and he will answer you, I promise. Your questions about good people dying and the other questions are all answered in the Bible.





The reason I believe that you won't die is because God is not ready for you. He has not completed his work with you. He wants you to pray to him, for answers and guidance. You will grow to become the Christian that you were created to be.





Wow, advanced age at 30, that makes me . . never mind!
I'm telling you right now that you are depressed. You need counseling and probably some medication. Get a psychological evaluation and a psychiatric referral from your doctor, and set yourself up with counseling. If you need to find a counselor in your area, you can call United Way for a referral, or even look one up on line.





And, hon, 30 is not ';advanced age.'; You need some help. Make the choice to get it for yourself -- you'll feel better about everything.





Good luck.
The answer is so blinding!


The biggest killer today in young people is suicide and at a time where materialism has replaced love and kindness.


It is the times we live in as scripture says at the end Love will grow cold, and believe me Humans can't live without love, it makes them miserable.


So what you need to do is go to the source of love which is God.


People have rejected God and we are now paying the price as we WILL serve a master and the world choose Satan.


Pray to God to forgive you and heal you, give yourself completely, don't worry about what your reason says, that means nothing to a repentant sinner who asks for mercy, God will give you the spirit to understand the things the blind can't see because they have a cancer called sin eating them up, go to God and ask no beg for forgiveness of all your sin and let him heal you.


My he bless you with his Holy Spirit.
You could call a Christian church near you and ask the pastor for some counseling; this should be free. I like the Baptist, Lutheran, and Calvary Chapel churches. God is real, for sure and you need to know Him to get the help you need. God is the Creator of the earth and us. God is all-knowing, all-powerful, eternal, holy, perfect, love. He loves us all and wants us to go to heaven to be with Him forever so he gave us His Son, Jesus Christ. Jesus died on the cross to cancel our sins, but we need to accept Jesus into our life as our Lord and Savior forever to receive God's help, God's blessing and forgiveness, plus go to heaven to be with God forever after we die. God will help you, if you ask Him to. That's what prayer is.


Call a church and they can pray for you too.
Well if you want to die like you said even if it means getting killed and you haven't, did you ever stop to think that maybe God needs to use you? Did that ever cross your mind? Life is what we make it. And life can be wonderful even when bad things happen to us. It's how we handle the bad things that either make us a happy person or a miserable person. Why don't you talk to God and see what it is that he wants to do through you. Stop fighting him and let him have his way with you, I'm sure that you will see your life change for the better. Try to look on the bright side of life. You may think that there is no bright side, but trust me, there is. Good Luck %26amp; God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment