Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ugly unwanted feeling?

so i am still good friends with my ex but i havent been in a relationship with anyone in over a year, while she already has another ex boyfriend and is already talking to other guys. my feelings for her as a girlfriend are completly over but im just so depressed that i havent been with anyone else, or even had a girl like me since her. everytime im around girls they somehow overlook me and talk to my friends co worker or even boss. they all seem to have somebody be it girlfriend, wife, or even someone to hook up with. me nothing. im not unattractive or anything like that. anyways how do i get over this ridiculous feeling of not being wanted by anyoneUgly unwanted feeling?
You just have to go out, meet more people, hang out at new places, and get busy having a great time in life. Then, when you least expect it, a girl will catch you having fun, and will want to join you. Just keep your eyes and ears open, and you will meet her.





O, and you have to get rid of the depression crap *before* the girls want to join you. Easier said than done, I know... but you have to do it.
  • windows xp
  • construction loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment