Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why do people always complain about how much you don't write them, hang out with them, etc?

I'm not even mad at all. I was just thinking about some things.





I moved away about a year ago, but everyone I knew acted I moved to a different state or country. They always expect me to go out of my way, travel two to three hours, just to say hi or ';whats up?';, and then travel back. Nine times out of ten they still wont do the same. I can't do things for people if they're not willing to do the same, or just meet me half way. Its been a whole year (almost two) since I last saw my ';friends'; (if thats what I should call them now) because they proved to me that they probably were never my friends. Some even came to me saying ';oh! but you moved';..but I didn't move to a different state or a different country..and told whoever said that just because I moved doesn't mean our friendship was ruined, but it probably was already. People even got mad at me because I decided to enjoy my life, go places and meet new people, and ask me question like ';how come you can go to florida, but you can't come and see me?';..I didn't answer that question..I didn't see no reason too since they were doing the same.





I tried getting in contact, calling, texting, even emailing, but they never got back. The only time when they got back was when they felt like it, or when they were bored with their own lives and wanted to know how what was going on in my life. After when they weren't bored anymore, I went months without hearing from them.





I even had someone write me on aim about how much they thought i was ignoring them because they were texting me. I have never recieved any texts from them, I check my phone every single day just to see who would text me, but I haven't recieved any texts in years (thats what it seemed like). Either they were lying or just exaggerating, or just talking about the time when I texted them a picture of my new born niece the day she was born, and they didn't get back to me until she was two weeks old. That was when I ignored the text, but after that they didn't write me anymore.





Even someone who I thought was my bff done the same. She only texted me when she was bored, and when we were deep in our conversation she stop texting me until the next time she was bored. After a while I thought I was probably annoying since she was the only one who I considered my friend...so I thought, and I stop writing her all together. She wrote me every once in a while, but I just kept my conversation short and simple, I wasn't going to get into detail on what I was talking about. At some point she even lost my number and wrote me on myspace asking for it, I was going to be stupid and give it to her, but I kept saying to myself ';why should I? I'm just a boring person she talks to when she's bored';...So I done the same she done to me, I didn't bother to write back, and didn't talk to her for nearly two months..and I didn't care.





She wrote me a few days ago asking why I don't write her, I was going write her back by saying ';the same reason you don't write me'; just to be sarcastic. But I figure that they may get angry or something, so I didn't bother to tell her the reasons. Then she asked for my number again and this time I gave it to her, but I knew her very well, so I didn't bother to get upset when she didn't replied back to niether of my email or texts...maybe because I didn't bother to talk as much...Why do people always complain about how much you don't write them, hang out with them, etc?
you know.. we really dont need people like that in our lifes.. I've been through the same situation and now im like ';whatever';, if they want somethin they can come.. im not gonna fight for them anymore when they dont even bother.... and I see it like this: the only people you need in your life is the ones who needs you......





and btw... the people i went through it with... i saw them as my best friends also............... known them for years.....








and btw.. I think it has to do with ones egoism... they just want to check that you still care about them and that they still have you in case they would need you... you know ';keeping all doors open';....

No comments:

Post a Comment