Friday, August 20, 2010

Help me in this...I've never had a girlfriend?

ok...All of my friends have had girlfriends except me =S


I dunno y...i think in a better way than all of them and know how to deal with everybody...I'm a bit shy but when I try to get rid of my shyness i get in a problem and I become the center of it and every bad thing comes on me...


I've been dreaming of someone to understand me...to understand the way I think...or even someone to care about me (a girl)...about 12 new girls came to my class...but I'm in the IGCSE class and their not =S...I study a lot and I don't have much time to deal or even talk to them =S...And I find it a bit difficult to know these girls the way I know the ones that were in my class for years =S...Please help me =) =S


2 days ago - 1 day left to answer.Help me in this...I've never had a girlfriend?
how about you talk to them? ask them their names, and if they want to be shown around the school.


you seem like a sweet guy.


and theres not many left of those..Help me in this...I've never had a girlfriend?
lol so what's the question.





you want to know how to get a girlfriend??? lol i don't know! just be nice and whatever, it's kind of just be chance. or then everybody would be taken.
Be more outgoing. Talk to the some girls.
I was gonna say, eh, you asked this question like 2 days ago hun.
lol! u really love the =S thing!!!!!! roflmao! u did it 5 times!!
  • curly hair styles
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment