Friday, August 20, 2010

Please help my friend! How do you get rid of a demon? Life or death situation!?

My friend, Danny has problems with a demon. This is what he says:





samantha, im sorry i havent talked to you in a while. ive been in the hospital alot. something wants me dead. theres this...... thing that calls for me. hes real. he calls me vamprio. what does that mean?when he waves for me to see him, my legs atomatically move towards him. when i get there, bad things happen. 2 weeks ago i wlaked off a cliff.. and once im hurt, lying there all alone, he is right next to me and disapears. im so scared. im gonna die soon, and my life has barely begun. mat, the vampire i know, is so worried. he always tries to be with me, but the guy pulls me away. mat and i are best friends, kinda more, i really dont know yet. has this ever hapened to you? have i been sentenced to death? how have you been? i heard you meet someone. hows his personality? do you like him? Again sry. hope you will forgive me.








thank you for believeing me, everyone thinks im suvisidel. and i do sleep with a mirror in front of my bed. Why is it bad? Im glad you fond someone, he sounds great.why would a demon want ME!? i told mat, the vampire, about this and he wants to help. i tried the thing you told me. it worked inside my house, but when im outside-antwhere- hes there. today i was in a tree and fell about 20 feet. i almost broke my back. im not crazy, i swear it. my parents dont know, and dont want to :(. i have a bad life. mat constantly puts me down just like all the others.ugh! im living a nightmare. mat is just worried about me goin places which he knows ill go so he puts me down so i do as hes told, but what he doesnt know is it really hurts. every night i see images of the future, i have super natural gifts for a human, and i alwys see..... him,. he kills me cause i fall for his trick. he comes through the mirror and carries me away. i also see black images alot of places i go, but mostly at night. when i look in the mirror, sometimes i have face like the demon. Damed! i dont want this. is this all because the mirror. are the demons why i can see the future? i dont expect you to know anything about me or whats goin on, but you are the only preson ive told about my gift, and you will be the only. Could i be saved from my future. is this another trick?i rather comit suviside than what my futuer holds for me. Do you believe me or do you think im crazy. I saw an image of mat before i met him, i saw me almost drown and i did ALMOST. on sundays me eyes turn a lite, very lite red. and my eyes turned gold the first day of january. does this mean im slowly turning into a demon, or is this the way only i see myself cause the tricks. this is mostly to samanta, but to however can help me or give me advise, or even someone who has went through this, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! Samantha, i think i seen a image of you, im not sure, all i know was the person was named samntha, like you. if it was you, you are so pretty. thank you for every thing and now i want to know some more about you. how did you meet this guy, and whats his name. how long have yall been together, and how have you been. i imagine good with your new guy :) Thank you for everything, and even though i may not knnow you, i can tell you are an easy person to love.








By the way, I am not Samantha. I am someone else.Please help my friend! How do you get rid of a demon? Life or death situation!?
Ah.. I see your problem.





You suffer from the very common disease known as ';awful-spelling-itis';.





You might want to check yourself in to a hospital for some schizo treatment while you are there for your real disease.Please help my friend! How do you get rid of a demon? Life or death situation!?
Get him to a real doctor, quickly. You need to talk to one too.
The guy is a kook.





.
TL;DR
try talking to your priest or rabbi.
he just has bad spelling skills. there is no such thing as a demon.
Demons are christian gods and are not real
have sex with him
have your friend contact PRS. Ryan Buell is the head.





prs can be found on the internet.





http://www.paranormalresearchsociety.org





demons play tricks on your mind. just remember they only work through tricks and fear. if you were not afraid of them and understand that they cannot hurt you.... then they wouldn't bother your friend. your friend may be very powerful and they could be trying to get him to fall. dark side is the quick and easy path. dark side also is limited power... the light side has endless power to learn and do, careful the path you walk jedi.
Only half way through this tale and I could see that this guy is a schizophrenic, let's hope the hospital can treat him.
This applies to you and your friend:





Demons always mean harm, destruction, and death to people. And only JESUS can stop demons and drive away demons. You need to believe in Jesus alone for salvation, and call on the Name of Jesus for help RIGHT NOW!





The truth about Jesus is that the only way to be saved and to get into heaven and avoid being sent to hell, is by believing in Jesus for His free gift of salvation, believing in faith alone that Jesus, who is God, died on the cross for all our sins as FULL PAYMENT for all our sins, and then Jesus rose from the dead (1 Corinthians 15:1-4). Believe in Jesus for His free gift of salvation, and you will be in heaven, no matter what!





Salvation is a FREE GIFT that happens in a split second when you believe in Jesus alone to save you! It is impossible to lose or ';leave'; salvation (John 6:39-40, John 10:28, 1 John 5:13).





Please pray now: ';Jesus, I believe that You died on the cross to pay for my sins and that You rose from the dead, and I thank You for eternal life!'; You will be in heaven with Him forever when you die! :D
Why do you have Samantha's mail then?





He needs a doctor. He either has a need for attention, or a real departure from reality which both needs to be tended too by a doctor.
your friend might be a schizophrenic, since demons and ghost aren't real, (i don't care if you believe in them) all these things are fabricated in his mind, if you care for his health, try and help him see a psych, his characters may tell him to harm himself, or others.
Cast his demon out in the name of Jesus Christ. It took three times when I cast out a ghost from my attic. A friend of mine had a demon nearly suffocate him once, but with his last breath, he yelled, ';I belong to Jesus Christ!'; and it never returned. I had a demon attack me for the past few years. Nobody had the sense to cast it out of me. It comes in my sleep. I've been trying to cast it out of myself, but I need more energy.





It used to make me commit suicide over and over again until one day I woke up in a hospital from Hell. I have a neurological impairment and didn't want to live anymore. The hospital people shipped me off to an even worse hospital where moaning people walk around in the ice-cold room we had to stay in. The psychiatrist analyzed me and then let me go because my future plans were normal, to find me a woman and start a family. It's been eight years now and the plans never happened, but I believe I'm not in Hell anymore and I'm not rotting like I used to.





Anyway. After moving back North, I turned to the Bible and read the whole thing for a way out of Hell. Well, eight years later, the demon is virtually non-existent.
Tell him to call on the Lord Jesus Christ to forgive him and to give his life over to Jesus and the demons will not be able to touch him anymore. It's the only solution. The mental hospital will just drug him up and keep him locked in a room until he dies. Tell him Jesus is his only chance.
There is only one way and that is to tell the Demon that you Love it deeply and want it to be you friend forever. The Demon like all of us cannot resist Love. This is fact for all Demons and the Devil.

No comments:

Post a Comment