Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Are Leos usually like this?

Do they usually hide how the feel if they don't want people to feel sorry for them, or because they let their pride get in the way?





And do they try to make other people or even someone their in a relationship with jealous?





What are some other bad qualities about a Leo?Are Leos usually like this?
Yes Yes and Yes





I am a Leo I don't want people to feel sorry for me because I need to pull my **** together on my own without help and it's a pride thing as well. And we do tend to try to make people jealous both intentionally and unintentionally. We like to show others how wonderful life can be with us.








We tend to over-indulge, pissy, bitchy, stubborn, perverted, self-centered, and egotistical. Bitter and we tend to provoke people to do violent things. We can be insecure at times too. We can also be jealous of others at time. We have to be top dog.Are Leos usually like this?
Well all the Leos I know love attention, so therefore, they would LOVE people to pity them. Especially my mom's room mate. Shes a straight up *****. She's hypocritical, bossy, bitchy, deceptive and worst of all NEVER wrong, at least in her eyes. They also thrive on negative attention, like when they're yelling and you scream at them back, they love it. If you try to be mature and handle it like an adult instead of a child and try and talk it through they get even more mad because they didn't get to you. I mean don't get me wrong, they have great qualities also, but i could NEVER live with a leo EVER again. Me and Leos are great as best friends and fun makeover parties (they know a lot about makeup and such) but not to live with! But one thing i've noticed about leos is that in the heat of the moment they can say the most hurtful thing they can think of, but later they feel horrible. Almost every fight i've eveer gotten in with a leo friend they were the first to apologize, but they won't admit they were wrong, even if they know it!
Hey!! I think I got those leo the lions down pat. Leo's like to be in charge, their ego is very important to them along with being really really proud. They are very sensitive, but come very confident. Their pride comes before real true love many times i think. They feel weak I think if they show emotions to easy and very sensitive about this.





I will tell you this. I have seen one leo i knew cry before because of someone they loved and it really made me see that this cat had a heart. That's the good thing. If you are really close to them they will protect you and be the best friend you will ever have, very loyal.





But some bad qualities would be: Bossy, pushy, demanding, controlling, BIG TIME FLIRTS!!!! Wanting to not miss a thing, and probably not really meaning it but belittling(putting people down, to make them stay in their place)
Yes, yes, yes. My best friend is a Leo, and God knows I love her. But she can ignore someone until THEY give in even if SHE is wrong. Also another bad quality in Leo's (I've noticed) is that they will never give you a straight up answer, I've come to the conclusion that they do this to not step on any ones feelings, to cover bad feelings, etc. etc.


I've noticed my best friend does not want people to feel sorry for her and always wants people to think she has everything together and everything perfect and blah blah blah.





Hope my answer helped.


Best wishes.


:D
No I don't think that Leos try to make people jealous. That would be unneccesary, and weird.





Also Leos are much too good for that who is better than who type of thing. They just like to show off for the sake of being who they are.





Colorful clothings, Lavish lifestyles........ being friendly and caring it's all in the mind of a Leo/Sun person.





There is nothing wrong with it. You have to learn to appreciate people for the way they are.
Yes, Yes, and Yes.





The bad qualities of a leo.. They are rude, and can say the most coldest things without feeling no remorse. As long as you keep them thinking they are indeed ';king of the jungle'; then your safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment