Wednesday, August 18, 2010

If your boyfriend or girlfriend got drunk and ended up cheating on you, would you leave them?

This has never happened to me, but hypothetically, I don't know if I could keep being with even someone I adored if I knew he had cheated on me even once -- it would just be too hurtful. Would them being drunk excuse their behavior at all? Do you tolerate cheating. and how much? Just wanted to know what people think.If your boyfriend or girlfriend got drunk and ended up cheating on you, would you leave them?
in a heartbeat, they will do it again thinking they can get away with itIf your boyfriend or girlfriend got drunk and ended up cheating on you, would you leave them?
well one they shouldnt be getting drunk in the first place.


if they didnt get drunk then they wouldnt have cheated.


so its their fault and no excuse
see http://www.howtodealwithabreakup.com
Even if the guy cheated and he wasn't drunk, I would dump his butt in a second! There is no excuse for behaviour like that! Obviously if the person could do something like that to someone they cared about, they would be scum. Just hope that it never happens to you because it hurts like hell.
Yes I would leave him. Actually I would KILL him!!!


He wouldn't ever have the chance to act silly again!
there is no excuse for cheating. if they'd do it drunk, they'd do it sober too.
It would hurt...but they would be gone. After that it would never be the same to me, no matter how many times they apologized. Unforgivable.
yes I would leave him because I deserve better. If I can stay faithful, then so should he.
HELL YEAH i'd LEAVE him!!!!





that is a bunch of b.s! it shows that he has no responsibility! That he can't controll himself either. I have absolutly no toleration for that what-so-ever!
yes
Yes, if someone cheated on me I'd leave them. It's disrespectful and shows that your partner KNEW they were doing something that could potentially end your relationship and they did it anyway. Being drunk is no excuse.
I think everybody deserves a second chance so no i wouldnt unless my girlfriend became pregnent by the guy she cheated on i wouldnt be able to stand that if she was not pregnent i would give her another chance and if it happened again regardless of weather shes pregnent or not it will be over
me personaly i would leave him or her and i don`t think it`s right to cheat on someone

No comments:

Post a Comment