Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to get a girl to want to have sex with you if you are not hot and kind of ugly?

I really want to have sex with someone. I'm in grade 12 at the moment and I don't know how to get a girl to want to do that now or even when I go to university. I have no girl friend and I'm not very good looking either.How to get a girl to want to have sex with you if you are not hot and kind of ugly?
awww it will take some time arouse your sexuality. you need to talk to more girls have a conversation with themHow to get a girl to want to have sex with you if you are not hot and kind of ugly?
Be honest and sincere...Use the line: ';Sex is one of the many pleasures of life';..It usually works for me..good luck
Hire a hooker.
well dont be an asshole whose only out for sex for starters
confidence is the key. No girl is going to go for a guy who doesn't believe in himself.
Sorry but I agree with Skype. Save some money and knock yourself out.
Not everyone is so shallow that they only see how people look and not care about their personality. There are lots of girls who don't care about looks, But i doubt that girls will be interested if sex is all that you care about.
I've thought about this a lot. I am good looking. That's the truth. I've had many girlfriends. The one I'm with now has been with me for three years. Now DO NOT write me off because of this. I tell you this to be honest.


Here's the deal: girl's will tell you that it's what's on the inside that counts. That's only partially bullshit. First off, you need to get your head straight. You want to get laid, right? Well you don't want it to be a one-time thing, right? And you're not hot so it's harder for you to GET a girl than to KEEP one. Dude. You want a relationship. Remember, relationships get you laid a lot and, most importantly, emotionally fulfill you as a man.


1) Confidence. This doesn't mean cocky and it doesn't mean creepy. You have to realize that. It means kind but strong. It means some eye contact without glaring, leering, oogling, etc.


2) Accentuate the positive. You know you're not hot. Well I notice that you didn't put any of your attributes in here. You've got thick eyebrows? Then get em waxed to make them bold and clean. You have acne? Become a vegetarian and cut down the grease.


3) Don't give up. High school sucks no matter where you are. A few years out of high school the jocks and pretty girls all get fat, the nerds get charm, and the world changes little by little.





Don't give up. Don't give up. Don't give up. It sounds like bull but you've got to like yourself and acknowledge your own good points before a lady will. You'll make mistakes, get your heart broken, cry, scream, and all that. Don't give up and don't stop trying. You'll get some. As you get older, focus on being a smooth, confident relationship and sex guru. In some years when someone asks the lady of your dreams why she's with you, she'll think ';he's emotionally supportive, strong, and rocks my world.'; But she'll say: ';you don't know him like I do.';

No comments:

Post a Comment