Monday, August 16, 2010

Why is it so much easier to answer someone else's problems?

We get into situations in our lives........and even when someone asks a question about how to get through the same problem


as we're going through......we can always give them an answer. ......but yet.....we can't follow through with that ourselves why?








Stars if you found this to be a good question?Why is it so much easier to answer someone else's problems?
Best question ever. It is easier to see dirt in somebody Else's face to see our own dirt we need a mirror. In short, when we have a problem we feel helpless, therefore we can't thing at that moment but when we see somebody else going through the same problems we find our mirror and say '; I went through this I know is not the end'; It is always go to have somebody to share our problems and accomplishments with, it may not solve the problem but it will help us feel better.Why is it so much easier to answer someone else's problems?
We all have a psychological ';Blind Spot';, something that we can't or don't want to see in ourselves. Often, we have no problem pointing it out in others, and offering solutions. Everyone comes to the time in their own lives that they finally have an ';AHA!'; moment, and realize that they have the answer. Remember how in the wizard of Oz, Dorothy asks Glenda the Good Witch of the North why she didn't give her the answer at the beginning? It was so she could find her own way, so she would appreciate it fully. I think it sort of is similar in this instance.
I believe the question has been asked throughout the ages: Why do we not practice what we preach?





When we're in the middle of a situation we tend to take a side and stick with that side, believing that the other side is false without giving it any due benefit of doubt. So, when we read other people's problems, even though they are strikingly similar to our own, we tend to have a more (two sided) objective view of the situation. Then we can usually offer good advice based on looking in from the outside.





Sometimes we can't see the forest for the trees...
Okay,


I am the exact same way. I can't answer my problems, but i can others. I think it's just how we try to avoid our own problems, and change focus. When i was depressed, i focused all of my energy on helping others, instead of helping myself, which lead me down a bad path. It is, and always has, and will, be easier to answer someone else's problems, so we don't focus on our own failures, distractions, mistakes, and or issues. It's just how man works.





Hope I Helped You Out.
I was actually having a discussion about this same topic with a friend of mine the other day and the only conclusion we came up with is, even the sensible persons are stubborn and sometimes our self esteem is low, so we figure well, they can do it because they are stronger than I am. Even though I know what to do to fix the situation, I can't do it.
Its because they tell you what the situation is. They don't tell you about all of their self doubt. As human beings we tend to sometimes let doubt enter our minds.





When that happens it can destroy us as people. Thats why you just need to calm down and reason out what the problem is.
I think mainly because when your not part of the problem you can see the whole picture more clear and fairly, when your involved with the problem you develop tunnel vision.
things are always easier said than done. it's much less effort to tell someone how to get through a problem, than to get through the same problem yourself.
because we cannot see ourselves perfectly. we are blinded and subjective to our thoughts and feelings
There is zero visibility at point blank range.
I kno, right???





Good question. I can give advice to anyone else's problems but my own. You rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment